https://revenuearchitects.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/marketingautomation.jpg 450 600 John Stone https://www.revenuearchitects.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/RA_logo-300x137.png John Stone2012-06-13 20:21:562019-02-17 14:58:09Marketing Automation: Selecting the Right Solution
So, you’ve realized that you need Marketing Automation! What now?
With a variety of different solutions available – from enterprise to start up – how do you know which solution is right for your organization? Marketing Automation evaluations typically involve both a diverse stakeholder team and a myriad of potential solutions.
- Diverse choice – many marketing automation suppliers, sales force automation solutions, eMail marketing solutions, etc.
- Committee buying – the need to facilitate a group of stakeholders in the decision (often including the board of directors)
- Stakeholder viewpoints –managing a variety of needs (tactical vs. strategic) to align sales, marketing and technology teams
- Political persuasions – more often than not, key team members bring pet projects and pre-established preferences
- Organizational culture –implementing a marketing automation solution involves business alignment across the organization – the culture must be supportive and aligned to adopt the new strategy.
We recently published this eBook to serve as a guide to provide you with the information you will need to assess marketing automation vendors and choose which solution is right for you. Our view? The process should be objective and facilitative to align the organization around a clear choice. Need help? We can help you facilitate the process with our Objective Solution Selection (OS2) methodology:
- Document Requirements
- Determine the short list
- Conduct the evaluation
- Rank the vendors
- Perform due diligence
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!