https://www.revenuearchitects.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/RA_logo-300x137.png 0 0 John Stone https://www.revenuearchitects.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/RA_logo-300x137.png John Stone2012-02-05 09:28:042017-01-07 12:41:02Marketo & Eloqua: Some Lead Nurture Metrics
Here are some metrics that Marketo and Eloqua suggest as what you might expect from successful lead nurture programs. Given the complexity of effectively implementing a personalized lead nurture program, it is interesting to see where the impacts might be and what benefits you might expect.
Marketo pointed to these metrics in a recent webinar invitation:
- Fewer marketing-generated leads ignored by sales (from 80% to as low as 25%)
- 150% increase in contact-to-lead conversion rate
- 2-3x lift in conversion rates on raw leads to qualified opportunities
- 20% more sales opportunities
- 225% increase in volume of prospects that convert to sales opportunities
- 7% points higher win rates on marketing-generated leads
- 6% points lower rate of “no decisions”
- 2x increase in bid-win ration
- 47% higher average order values
Eloqua points to the following metrics and a case study in one of their white paper guides:
- Improved conversion rates at every stage of the demand waterfall, most significantly at the top of the funnel
- Nearly eliminated “unrated” leads in its database as a result of the discovery nurture
- Increased suspect-to-MQL conversion rate from 8% to 11% on net new leads entering the system
- Saw an additional 30% of “suspects” (or new visitors) convert to MQLs over time due to its seed nurture
- Drove a 64% increase in SQL productivity from corporate sales development through cultivate nurtures
- Increased by 118% the number of opportunities entering the pipeline
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!