4. Brand Presence – Your brand identity, website, social media and collateral systems.
- Identify visual design and branding elements required.
- Map website, social channels, collateral and marketplace presence system requirements.
- Define the brand management process.
5. Revenue Technology – The revenue technology stack you need to fully enable marketing and sales.
- Identify technology architecture and data flow requirements.
- Identify gaps and opportunities for technology solutions and components (marketing automation, CRM, Data, etc.)
- Identify integration requirements.
6. Operating Model – The organization and resource plan and ‘full-funnel’ process and metrics.
- Design/ validate full-funnel processes for marketing and sales and audience/ market segments.
- Structure organization aligned with go-to-market strategies, coverage and capacity.
- Identify sales enablement requirements.