The Revenue Architecture Blueprint is a tailored process for marketing and sales strategy and planning. It defines target markets and buyers, valued offerings and positioning and go-to-market strategies as well as the enabling brand, technology and operating system and program execution requirements.
1. Select markets and buyers and isolate audience segments where you are best positioned to engage and win.
- Identify and select target markets based on attractiveness and ability to compete.
- Isolate audience and personas for priority engagement.
- Prioritize target segments and audience for engagement based on external and internal readiness.
2. Craft brand and offer value propositions.
- Assess, validate and enhance brand level value proposition and elevator speech.
- Create narrative that differentiates your products and services.
- Create persuasive lifecycle messaging for prospect DMUs and personas.
3. Architect engagement strategies and core funnels to access your markets and engage buyers.
- Map target segments to ‘campaign archetypes’ and define the channel and media mix.
- Identify an initial campaigns and program portfolio,
- Establish the initial program and campaign calendar.
4. Identify brand identity, website, social media and collateral systems requirements.
- Identify visual design and branding elements required.
- Map website, social channels, collateral and marketplace presence system requirements.
- Define the brand management process.
5. Identify requirements for your revenue technology stack.
- Identify technology architecture and data flow requirements.
- Identify gaps and opportunities for technology solutions and components (marketing automation, CRM, Data, etc.)
- Identify integration requirements.
6. Design the full funnel marketing and sales process and organization models for offerings and segments.
- Design/ validate full-funnel processes for marketing and sales and audience/ market segments.
- Structure organization aligned with go-to-market strategies, coverage and capacity.
- Identify sales enablement requirements.
7. Identify campaign and program opportunities and marketing execution requirements.
- Identify marketing campaigns and programs.
- Map campaign content and production elements
- Identify marketing execution requirements.
8. Assess sales effectiveness and identify sales development priorities.
- Development plan for prospecting and outbound sales.
- Development plan for sales pipeline opportunity management.
9. Assess customer success and account management and identify development priorities.
- Requirements for customer success.
- Requirements for account management, relationship management and advocacy.