The Revenue Architecture Blueprint is a tailored, phased process to envision your revenue strategy, identify enabling revenue systems and architect revenue campaigns and programs.
1. Markets & Buyers – Select markets and buyers and isolate audience segments where you are best positioned to engage and win.
- Identify and select target markets based on attractiveness and ability to compete.
- Isolate audience and personas for priority engagement.
- Prioritize target segments and audience for engagement based on external and internal readiness.
2. Valued Offerings – Craft brand and offer value propositions and lifecycle messaging.
- Assess, validate and enhance brand level value proposition and elevator speech.
- Create narrative that differentiates your products and services.
- Create persuasive lifecycle messaging for prospect DMUs and personas.
3. Go-to-Market – Architect engagement strategies and core funnels to access your markets and engage buyers.
- Map target segments to ‘campaign archetypes’ and define the channel and media mix.
- Identify an initial campaigns and program portfolio,
- Establish the initial program and campaign calendar.