Revenue Architecture Blueprint
Envision your future-state Revenue Architecture.
In the Revenue Architecture Blueprint, we design your future-state Revenue Architecture.
Envision the strategy:
1. Markets and Buyers – Select markets and segment audience, Build personas.
2. Valued Offerings – Position the brand and offer value propositions, and build a messaging strategy to engage buyers and customers along their journey.
3. Go-To-Market Model – Identify strategies to access the market and engage buyers and customers.
Define requirements and a model for:
4. Brand Presence – brand identity, website(s), digital touchpoints, and collateral systems.
5. Revenue Technology – Revenue technology that enables marketing and sales effectiveness.
6. Operating Model – Full-funnel marketing, sales, and customer success process aligned around the customer journeys and design the organization.
Define initial campaigns and programs:
7. Marketing Execution – Initial programs and the skills and resources needed for effective demand generation execution.
8. Sales Execution – Selling practices and the skills and activities needed to advance the sales process.
9. Customer Success – Customer onboarding and customer success for retention and expansion.