Deal complexity and sales volumes dictate different approaches to selling. By aligning the sales execution model with the underlying business model and activating the right volume metrics and team skills, companies can accelerate pipeline performance.
Sales execution is the day-to-day management and execution of the sales process, including activating and maintaining the right level of outbound prospecting activities and applying sales excellence to orchestrate and advance opportunities through the pipeline.
- Engage Prospects: Execute prospection activities consistent with territory profile, establish personal connections and rapport and drive the demand funnel and lead generation.
- Orchestrate Opportunities: Understand buyer needs and process, qualify opportunities, craft sales strategies, and communicate value persuasively.
- Close Sales: Craft solutions and build proposals for maximum value and establish win-win mutual commitments that help buyers achieve goals and objectives.
- Recruiting: Identifying the right sales people and managing others out
- Territories: Plans for geos, accounts and identifying the best opportunities
- Process: Designing and onboarding sales process and setting the right metrics
- Organizing: Structure, incentives and behaviors that deliver on business objectives
- Prospecting: Generating leads and managing the outbound with the right activity
- Relationships: Building rapport and relationships of mutual value
- Qualifying: Validating opportunity fit and qualifying using a collaborative approach
- Orchestrating Buyer engagement with influences, buying cycles, decision-making units
- Communicating Persuasive and logical communications and facilitation
- Closing Asking for the order, managing contractual details, negotiating
- Enabling Equipping sales teams with the right sales tools at the point of sale
- Measuring Identifying indicators and managing to goal metrics and forecasts.