The Revenue Architecture Blueprint follows the Diagnostic to build a detailed Revenue Architecture design. In the Diagnostic, we identify current state maturity for 27 processes and prioritize opportunities. In Blueprint, we design the future-state Revenue Architecture that aligns with your business architecture. The outcome is an aligned Revenue Strategy and requirements for enabling Revenue Systems.
1. Markets and Buyers – A clear understanding of the target market, DMUs and persona attractiveness, and our ability to execute.
- Selected target markets and segments based on attractiveness and ability to compete.
- Isolated audience and personas for engagement.
- Prioritized audiences for engagement.
2. Valued Offerings – Fully articulated brand, offer value propositions, and messaging narrative that engage buyers along their journey.
- Brand and Offer level value propositions
- Positioning narrative that differentiates products and services
- Lifecycle message maps audience segment prospect DMUs and personas
3. Go-To-Market Strategies – Differentiated strategies to access the market segments and buyer audiences.
- Target campaign Archetypes, channel, and media mix
- Initial campaigns and program priorities
- Initial program and campaign calendar
4. Brand Presence – Requirements for visual brand identity, website, digital touchpoints and collateral systems that are distinctive and accessible.
- Identify visual design and branding elements required
- Map website, social channels, collateral and marketplace presence system requirements
- Define the brand management process
5. Revenue Technology – Requirements for an integrated revenue technology platform that enables marketing and sales effectiveness.
- Technology architecture and data flows
- Technology solution shortlist (marketing automation, CRM, Data, etc.)
- Integration requirements
6. Operating Model – Requirements for a closed-loop, multi-stage marketing and sales processes aligned around the buyer with the right team and organization.
- Full-funnel sales and marketing processes model
- Organization design aligned with go-to-market strategies, coverage and capacity
- Sales enablement and resource requirements.
7. Marketing Execution – Requirements for skilled execution of marketing to attract, engage and convert leads using a mix of channels, media, technology and content.
- Identify marketing campaigns and programs.
- Map campaign content and production elements
- Identify marketing execution requirements.
8. Sales Execution – Requirements for good selling with the right skills and activities, effectively using the sales process and methodology.
- Prospecting and outbound sales.
- Opportunity orchestration
- Closing sales.
9. Customer Success – Requirements for onboarding customers, delivering customer success and managing accounts for retention and expansion.
- Onboarding and customer success.
- Customer service
- Account management, relationship management and advocacy.