There are a range of terrific CRM solutions out there and we have tried several for both client installations and our own team’s use. We settled on Salesforce.com based on the richness of functionality, the level of demand we see with our own clients and some excellent integration opportunities.
In addition to integrating fully with our marketing automation solution to pass through inbound marketing leads and see lead scoring, we have implemented Cirrus Insight as a browser widget for contextual integration with Gmail. We like Cirrus a lot, though until recently, we were a little bit frustrated by how it co-exised with Rapportive – another fantastic solution recently acquired by LinkedIn. That problem has now been solved!!
Check Out Cirrus Here! (this is an affiliate link which would earn us some brownie points with Cirrus and you might get a discount!)
What is Cirrus Insight?
Cirrus Insight integrates Salesforce and Gmail. It displays relevant Salesforce lead and contact information alongside emails in Gmail, and it allows users to create leads and contacts, schedule tasks and events, and manage cases and opportunities right from Gmail.
- Productivity: Instant access to Salesforce data inside Gmail.
- Ease of Use: Do CRM from the convenience of Gmail.
- Data Quality: Capture important interactions to Salesforce quickly and easily.
- Increase Adoption: Users trust CRM when it’s intuitive and at their fingertips in Gmail.
- Cirrus Insight is dead-simple to install in Chrome or Firefox (30 seconds).
- It has an intuitive interface, familiar to Salesforce users, that allows any user to get started right away.
- Supports all Salesforce editions from Unlimited to Contact Manager.
- 30-day free trial. No credit card required. No barriers to taking the app for a test drive.
- Security: authenticates via oAuth with Salesforce. We don’t see Salesforce credentials. The app operates via SSL.
- Supports Single Sign On.
- Excellent customer support and community-driven development.
- Pricing: 20% discount for referrals + volume discounts + a free month for yearly subscriptions.
Some Additional Links
Salesforce AppExchange listing
Google Apps Marketplace listing
John – Feel free to try out our new product as well, The Scoop Composer (https://www.cloudgizmos.com/salesforce-gmail-integration). It comes with great features and does not require to give a third party access to your data.
Gmail and Salesforce integration saves tones of time for every SF user. I heard a lot of positive feedbacks about Cirrus Insight but unfortunately never tried. The best app I’ve found is ContactMonkey (https://www.contactmonkey.com/salesforce-gmail-integration). This tool helps me to connect with my customers more effectively than ever before. Knowing when proposals and e-mails are being reviewed has routinely helped me to shorten the sales cycle.