The following is general a role overview, each individual brings unique capabilities and attributes that may fit with the Revenue Architects membership model.
Managing Partners are senior member who manages markets and multiple client accounts and assignments. They bring 20+ years in consulting and agency services experience and are experts in the Revenue Architecture methodology. Managing Partners work generate sales and develop enhancements to delivery standards, methodologies and practices. Managing Partner target billable utilization is 50+% with a personal sales attribution of $350k (@FTE).
- Business leader with track record in strategic marketing, sales, technology
- Operating role as CRO, CRO, VP of Sales
- Strategic thinker equipped to lead teams and manage accounts
- Experience across both B2B, financial services
- Thought leader in sales, inbound marketing, account-based marketing and digital marketing
- Client agenda leader with an ability to translate business opportunities into successful integrated marketing programs.
- Strong personal, professional and ethical standards
- Collaborative communicator, both orally and in writing
- Thrives in an entrepreneurial and flexible working environment.
- Leads markets or multiple client relationships
- Oversees the deliver of the comprehensive Revenue Architecture service model
- Translates client business objectives and critical success factors into revenue strategies and a strategic plans
- Oversees the design, integration and optimization of innovative marketing and sales campaigns and programs
- Sells and develops new client relationships
- Publishes thought leading content, speaker and active on social media
Managing Partners have 20+ years professional consulting/ agency experience as well as a strong background in selected disciplines and industries. They bring digital marketing and innovative revenue technologies and solutions expertise. An MBA or equivalent experience is expected. Understand key sales methodologies (Miller-Heiman, TAS, Power Based Sell, etc.) and certification in Inbound Marketing and ABM. Familiar with marketing automation solutions and CRM.
The compensation includes personal utilization and sales bonus based on team sold and personal sales attribution.