Opportunities with Revenue Architects
We are seeking independent professionals as well as “franchise” business partners who bring expertise and passion in helping clients transform revenue growth and implement integrated marketing and sales programs. Next-generation leaders can build equity ownership in Revenue Architects.:
- Managing Partners – Senior partners who build and maintain a practice, selling and leading work for a portfolio of clients across the Revenue Architecture delivery model.
- Client Partners – Professional account and client managers who lead and manage client assignments and bring hands-on expertise across the dimensions of the Revenue Architecture methodology and service model.
- Consultants – Professionals with expertise and delivery experience in marketing and sales disciplines and who value delivering client revenue impact as part of a collaborative team.
About Revenue Architects
Revenue Architects is a consulting agency working at the intersections of marketing, sales, and technology. Our Revenue Architecture Methodology helps companies build and integrate marketing and sales capabilities to orchestrate full-funnel buyer engagement and achieve more accelerated, predictable, and sustainable revenue growth.
We provide consulting and agency services to architect sales and marketing solutions and execute buyer engagement campaigns and programs that help our clients accelerate revenue growth. Our services include revenue architecture diagnostics, revenue growth strategy, systems architecture and integration, and full-funnel program execution.
- Consulting Projects (Fixed Scope Projects)
- Agency Services and Digital Marketing (Retainers)
We bring expertise in a range of CRM and marketing technology platforms including SharpSpring, HubSpot, Pardot, Salesforce, WordPress, Webflow, Data Management, CRM, Marketing Automation
Who We Serve
A focus on High Consideration Sales
We work with businesses that market and sell high-consideration products and services where the integration and alignment across marketing and good selling is vital. Businesses range from SMB (small to medium-sized businesses) to enterprise clients.
We bring particular expertise in B2B software and solutions, Professional Services, and Wealth Management including Financial Advisors.
Flexible Working & Culture
We work at the forefront of modern, integrated marketing, sales and customer execution and we embrace a flexible, collaborative, independent and life-compatible work environment. We maintain high ethical standards and respect for each individual. We embrace a membership model with our independent professionals. Members may be employees or independent professionals. We operate primarily virtually and maintain a Boston presence.
We have built a company, operating model, and culture with the professional consultant in mind. The member model is a healthy structure for mutual value. Members can take advantage of our distinctive brand, methodology, collaborative platform, and tools for selling and delivering consulting and agency services, including:
- Flexible, Virtual Working and Collaboration
- Revenue Architects Brand and business structure; LLC / S Corp
- Revenue Architects Thought Leadership
- Methodology Frameworks, Tools, and Templates
- Websites and Social Media Presence
- Tools (e.g. Smartsheets, Freshbooks, Gusto, Google G-Suite Infrastructure / Google Drive / Gmail / Calendar, etc.)
- Work with HubSpot, SharpSpring, and other CRM and Marketing Automation platforms
- Business and Commercial Management (invoicing, cash flow and collection risk management, accounting, timekeeping, payroll etc.)
- Support and Coaching for Sales and Delivery
- Compensation for Sales
- Dedicated independent professionals or business partners who leading a Revenue Architects “franchise” or client portfolio
- Build equity ownership and assume leadership in Revenue Architects
- Sell and oversea client work/portfolio
- Compensated via personal billing utilization and profit share
Core Team Consultants & Client Partners
- Independent professionals or full-time employees
- First to be staffed on assignments
- Participates in selling
- Revenue Architects as a current role on LinkedIn
- Agree to work on individual projects and client retainers
- W2 or Contractor agreement with Revenue Architects
Network Team Consultants
- Specialists, staffed to complete a composite team
- Operate within the Revenue Architects client service delivery approach
- Agree individual projects and fees
- Subcontractor agreement with Revenue Architects
- Compensation is a combination of consulting project delivery (internal billing rate – IBR) plus sales bonus. margin share as applicable
- Individual internal and external hourly rates (aligned by role) are pre-agreed for planning purposes only and each assignment and budget of hours or fees are individually agreed
- Sales bonuses are paid based on realized margin factored by sales attribution percentage
- Out-of-pocket expenses are pre-approved and reimbursed at cost