The following is general a role overview, each individual brings unique capabilities and attributes that may fit with the Revenue Architects membership model.
Manages assignments effectively across multiple clients or work streams. Highly effective in building and managing relationships. Persuasively articulates Revenue Architecture methodology and services. Is current on emerging integrated marketing technology and best practices, brings hands on expertise in digital marketing across B2B industry sectors, leads pro-actively in marketing and sales efforts, maintain a target utilization of 80% (FTE).
- Successful and demonstrated 5+ year track record in strategic marketing, technology, digital marketing and sales with companies in our target markets.
- Hands on experience in using new marketing automation, inbound marketing and sales strategies to architect and deliver integrated programs.
- Able to engage strategies, translate business opportunities into highly successful integrated marketing programs and serve as a trusted advisor to clients.
- Possesses a high level of personal integrity and professional standards
- Open and collaborative communicator, orally and in writing.
- Leads client assignments, marketing consulting, technical marketing, program management, sales and prospecting.
- Leader, smart, organized, assertive, motivated, high energy as a team leader
- Thriving in an entrepreneurial and flexible working environment.
- Manage client service delivery for integrated marketing.
- Translate vision and strategy into integrated marketing programs as a solution architect and delivery manager
- Design, integrate and optimize innovative marketing campaigns and programs hands on
- Develop content, set up digital platforms, update websites, configure campaigns
- Bring analytical capability to optimize revenue performance, campaigns and programs
- Execute advertising and inbound marketing programs, including SEO, Paid media, social media/ earned media and owned media
- Actively manage client retainers and projects and maintain a high degree of client satisfaction.
- Lead and contribute to Revenue Architects marketing and business expansion.
- Author thought leading content and publishing on the Revenue Architects blog and social media
- Assisting with PR engagement to build the Revenue Architects’ brand and awareness
- Engage marketing programs for targeted segments, including B2B, Investment Management and Life Sciences firms.
- Builds 1:1 relationships, helping to close deals and generate revenue, applies selling acumen, webinars, eMail, events, prospecting
- Build relationships at executive levels positioning for long-term wins
- Interact effectively with clients at the Director, VP and CXO levels
- Identify, qualify, propose, and close opportunities with the strategic accounts
- Drive revenue growth within assigned accounts.
- 5-8+ years of professional consulting/ agency or direct marketing experience
- Strong background in inbound marketing, digital marketing and solution sales
- Certifications in sales methodology, solution platforms and inbound marketing is a plus
- Expert in content marketing and inbound strategy to help clients organically improve rankings, lead conversions and sales.
- Effective Marketing Technologist, hands on with HTML and CSS and an expert in implementing integrated marketing programs including content marketing and SEO.
- Full-stack technical marketer bringing familiarity with modern marketing tools including marketing automation (e.g. Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot, SharpsSpring), Google Analytics, MOZ, Google Adwords and others.
- FTE income $100-$150k plus
- Compensation includes an incentive plan reflecting personal utilization and sales contribution
- Benefits for full-time colleagues
- Tailored compensation plan based on experience and impact.