The following is general a role overview, each individual brings unique capabilities and attributes that may fit with the Revenue Architects membership model.
The Client Partner is a senior member who manages client accounts and assignments. They bring 8-10 years in consulting and agency services experience and are experts in key elements of the Revenue Architecture methodology. Client Partners work with Managing Partners to generate sales and they develop enhancements to delivery standards, methodologies and practices. Client Partner target billable utilization is 60+% with a personal sales attribution of $200k (@FTE).
- Brings a successful and demonstrated track record in strategic marketing, technology including digital marketing and sales
- Experience with both B2B, financial services
- Understanding and passion for inbound marketing, account-based marketing and digital marketing and sales strategies
- Demonstrates a broad comprehension of the client’s industry including knowledge of key challenges, players, competitors, products and technologies
- Ability to translate business opportunities into successful integrated marketing programs.
- Strong personal, professional and ethical standards
- Collaborative communicator, both orally and in writing
- Strategic thinker equipped to manage accounts and lead client delivery end-to-end
- Organized and motivated
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial and flexible working environment.
- Manage client service delivery for integrated marketing and sales consulting and agency services.
- Translates business objectives and critical success factors into revenue strategies and a strategic plans
- Designs, integrates and optimizes innovative marketing campaigns and PR programs
- Manages assignments that entail configuring marketing / web technology / advertising platforms
- Manages accounts and RA teams to deliver month-to-month retainers and projects.
- Contributes to new client development and targeted marketing programs
- Publishes blog posts and thought leading content and amplifies on social media
Client Partners have 8-10 years professional consulting/ agency experience as well as a strong background in selected disciplines and industries. They bring digital marketing and innovative revenue technologies and solutions expertise. An MBA or equivalent experience is required. Background with sales methodology from a reputable source (Miller-Heiman, TAS, Power Based Sell, etc.) is a plus. Certification in inbound marketing/ and with marketing automation solutions and CRM is highly valued.
The compensation includes an incentive plan reflecting personal utilization and sales contribution.