The following is general a role overview, each individual brings unique capabilities and attributes that may fit with the Revenue Architects membership model.
Consultant who brings both delivery and selling skills and possess the foundation attributes to build leadership within Revenue Architects. Consultants deliver a range of services including inbound marketing, outbound marketing and sales consulting. They bring strong business acumen, innovative marketing, client facing consulting craft and motivated, and competitive sales skills.
- Enjoys working strategically at the intersection of marketing, sales and technology and help client’s impact their revenue growth ambition
- Competitive and self-motivated bringing a strong business marketing and sales acumen – strong natural consulting craft and sales ‘DNA’
- Innovation around differentiated go to market strategies, ‘growth hacking’ and campaign designs that drive conversions and revenue performance
- Hands on marketing technology acumen and the ability to quickly learn and work with martech tools including; marketing automation, CRM, social media, business intelligence tools, adwords and websites, ec.
- Business analytical skills, including the use of spreadsheets along with hands on PowerPoint and writing skills
- An ambition to grow in a business-focused consulting career with the potential to assume leadership levels with Revenue Architects.
- Delivers client projects and workstreams independently, brings expertise in key services disciplines and is effective in building client relationships.
- Sales and Marketing leader with expertise in critical areas of the Revenue Architects services.
- Self-directed and maintains a high degree of independence delivering consulting assignments.
- Strong, professional and visible public personal profile
- 3+ years of experience.
- Intelligent, articulate, organized, assertive, motivated with technical marketing and sales acumen
- Translate business opportunities into successful integrated marketing programs
- Apply hands on experience using new web and marketing technologies including marketing automation, website CMS, social media platforms, inbound marketing technologies, advertising platforms, analytics and CRM
- Help design integrate, deploy and manage campaigns as part if client project delivery.
- High degree of personal integrity and strong professional standards
- Open and collaborative communicators, both orally and in writing.
- Delivering services for integrated marketing and sales, digital marketing and maintains a high degree of client satisfaction
- Hands with modern marketing solutions, CRM, analytic tools, websites, landing pages, websites
- Designs, integrates and optimizes marketing campaigns and programs, develops content, integrated digital platforms, updates websites, configures campaigns
- Executes advertising and inbound marketing programs, SEO, paid media, social media/ earned media and owned media.
- Authors content and amplifies on social media
- Brings domain understanding in target industry segments, including B2B, Wealth Management
- Builds relationships at client organizations and works with Revenue Architects’ team members to help qualify, propose, and close opportunities.
- 3+ years in marketing, sales in a consulting/ agency environment
- Background in inbound marketing, social media, content marketing, digital marketing and solution selling.
- Expertise and certifications in Inbound Marketing and ABM, Google Search Console, SEM
- Hands on experience or direct acumen with inbound marketing platforms (HubSpot, SharpSpring)
- Hands on and comfortable as a ‘full-stack’ technical marketer
- At income FTE plan of $90k+ based on client utilization