Your website, social media profiles and digital presence represent vital customer touchpoints and offer an important first impression and engagement opportunity for your prospective customer. It is often the first place that visitors go to learn about your company and your offerings.
We specialize in WordPress. WordPress is a content management system (CMS) that helps manage website changes, enables robust for marketing and lead capture, integrates with Marketing Automation and CRM, publish dynamic content / blog and ensure visibility on search engines.
We use a phased approach to ensure business alignment and requirements clarity prior to design and development.
We often begin with a Digital Experience Index and gain an understanding of your business strategy and the role for your website and digital presence. We clarify purpose and vision and develop a preliminary sitemap. We explore design direction, likes and dislikes and determine high level requirements for functionality, visual design, copy and narrative, conversions and technical requirements.
- Clarify the purpose and vision and define requirements for the website and digital / brand presence
- Determine business functional and technical requirements and scope,
- Define visual design, copy and narrative, conversions via calls to action requirements
- Develop a sitemap
- Confirm the Experience Phase Plan
During the Experience Phase, we create the visual experience, visual elements and construct the website pages incorporating content, colors and imagery and graphic elements. We establish the technology platform and environment and identify channels and outposts that need to be enhanced.
- Establish the technology platform and environment
- Design the visual experience, visual elements
- Construct website pages incorporating content, colors and imagery and graphic elements
- Integrate copy / content
- Implement on-page search engine optimization (SEO) coding
Launch involves the implementation and testing custom technology elements, treatments, content, imagery, website components and plugins. We produce or integrate copy and content and implement on-page search engine optimization (SEO) coding. We test site elements for look and feel and functionality.
- Review on a staging server to ensure the site is fully ready prior to a go-live decision
- Conduct final testing including elements for look and feel and functionality
- Confirm roll-out and go live plan
- Launch/ Go-live
Bandwidth, visitor volume and site usage forecasts may suggest different hosting and technical solutions. Sites that include applications, tools, streaming media, and downloads may require more bandwidth, whereas sites which lean towards text information require less capacity. Security, management and performance are critical elements in the selection. We provide advanced WordPress hosting services using WP Engine on a dedicated server environment for high performance.
Ongoing management includes activities to ensure the website and digital platform is maintained and up-to-date for security and performance. Activities may include:
- Advanced hosting services
- Monitor site performance
- Update software, feature and security elements
- Maintain SEO performance
- Manage social media platforms and profiles
- Publish and amplify copy and content.