Once markets are selected strategically and competitively, specific audience segments can be isolated for engagement. Data-driven audience isolation helps you identify the specific buyer/prospect audience for campaigns and programs.
Strategies we may use for audience isolation include:
- Audience segmentation based on demographics and firmographics and behaviors.
- Pulling data from multiple sources, cleaning and combining to create a single database with revenue performance, campaign performance and customer profile data.
- Developing insights from past engagement, campaign performance, revenue performance and mix, channels, buyer behaviors and preferences.
- Building operational persona-based engagement segments which makes targeting and messaging more precise and effective.
Hypotheses and analysis can uncover ideal audience segments:
- Which marketing efforts and channels deliver the highest CLTV?
- What is our CLTV and sales penetration by source and geography?
- What does the data tell us about our ideal customer profile?
- How do we change our offer and terms to maximize retention, reduce churn and drive conversions?
- Which buyers should we target based on buyer intent?