Buyer Engagement campaigns target universal objectives – volume, velocity and value and effective buyer engagement involves several best practices. We review buyer engagement programs and identify quick wins and sustainable improvements.
- A deep understanding and isolation of each buyer segment, personas, pain points and buyer journeys helps drive the efficiency and effectiveness of revenue programs.
Messaging & Narrative
- By understanding buyer pain points, you can build message maps that better engage individual buyers at each stage of their buying process.
- There is a lot of hype around Inbound Marketing, Account-Based Marketing and Content Marketing. While these are all great tactics for the right segments, an effective buyer engagement strategy aligns the campaign archetype with the specific audience and buyer engagement strategy.
Revenue Systems Platform
- A solid platform entails the right brand identity, collateral, website and digital channels as well as the right marketing automation and sales technology to engage buyers and accounts effectively.
Executing and Optimizing Campaigns
- The right strategy is vital, but when the rubber meets the road, campaigns need to be designed in detail and produced and deployed across media types and channels and execution must be well orchestrated across marketing and sales.
- Most marketing and sales campaigns and programs involve a range of plays and buyer nurture that is not represented in a linear funnel. Marketing and sales need to coordinate campaigns and programs with an eye toward permission marketing and equitable exchange of value with your prospects.