A Revenue Marketing Plan should tackle three key areas:
Strategy: How are you going to differentiate in the face of competitive pressure?
- Who will you target?
- What are your buyer personas?
- What do your buyers want?
- What is your unique positioning?
- What are your service offerings and pricing for different segments?
- What are the metrics that will drive your business?
- Where will your revenue come from across your current client base and new clients?
Systems: What are the elements of your revenue engine?
- Is your brand and messaging platform delivering the credibility you need for your target audience?
- Are your processes clear and your team aligned?
- Is your web presence effective for your goals and target audience?
- Do you have the right technology – including marketing automation and CRM?
- Are your collateral and branded assets in place and ready as a “sales system”?
- Are you organized for success with the right team and resources for marketing and sales?
Programs: What are your campaigns and programs plan?
- Have you envisioned marketing programs and defined the campaign and content calendar?
- Are you taking advantage of centers of influence and affiliates in your market?
- Are you creating the right content using the right media to engage the market and expand your visibility?
- What mix of media (owned, earned and paid) fit with your target metrics, region and audience?
- Is your business development and selling process effective and well executed?
How We Help
Our approach tackles these three questions through a logical process. The goal is to help you engage the market with the right campaigns and sales programs. The process begins with a revenue marketing diagnostic to assess your vision, where you are today, and the gaps you need to fill to achieve your goals.