An effective closed loop marketing process is enabled by a technology and channel platform, including the following:
- Omni-Channel: This is your website and social media channels, but also your marketplace participation and direct channels. Engage an optimal media mix through digital, direct and indirect channels to deliver customer experiences and interactions across the customer lifecycle.
- Marketing Automation: Configure and integrate campaigns using business rules to engage audience segments. Optimize conversions, nurture, qualify and score leads to generate sales ready opportunities.
- Salesforce Automation: Enable sales effectiveness with tools, intelligence, assets and services that track and manage customer contacts, accounts, opportunities and service interactions.
- Business Intelligence: Engage tools, applications and methodologies to develop and run queries, create reports, dashboards and data visualizations that enable predictive analytics and informed decision making.
- Customer Data Platform: Collect, store, index and harmonize internal, external, current and historic customer data to enable a 360-degree customer view, business intelligence and relevant communications.
Closed-loop Marketing and Sales Process
- Markets & Buyers. Review campaign results and trends across the customer lifecycle. Produce behavioral and predictive insights by reviewing data, campaign performance and metrics and select target markets and ideal buyers.
- Valued Offerings: Refine offers and value propositions to respond to buyer needs and pain points.
- Go-to-Market: Prioritize opportunities and mobilize resources to develop and plan buyer engagement paths to market and marketing and sales programs.
- Marketing Execution: Create and launch omni-channel campaigns to deliver relevant experiences and communications throughout the customer lifecycle to generate demand.
- Sales Execution: Engage buyers through the sales process and convert sales.
- Customer Execution: Manage customer success and relationships to maximize retention, upsell and cross-sell.
Closed-loop Revenue Architecture
- Full-funnel Revenue Process
- Closed-loop Reporting
- Data-Driven Platform
- Continuous Buyer Engagement
- Campaign Agnostic
- Marketing and Sales Alignment