Full-funnel Buyer Engagement
- Buyer engagement programs include messaging, content and experiences to attract, engage and convert buyers
- Multiple campaign archetypes can be used from inbound demand gen to targeted account-based marketing and sales
- Best practice buyer engagement takes a ‘full-funnel’ approach across the buyer lifecycle and marketing and sales
- Effective programs involve isolating audience, defining personas and pain points and aligning value messaging
- Implementation includes production of buyer engagement assets and the sequencing and integration of plays
- Marketing Automation, CRM and the Customer Data Platform enable buyer engagement execution
The Revenue Architecture Closed-loop Process
Buyer Engagement Process
1. Identify customer composition, buyer personas and campaign audience isolation. Select markets, identify and isolate buyers using data-driven analysis.
2. Craft engagement-focused value messaging for target buyers. Innovate offerings for competitive differentiation, articulate value proposition, craft top-down buyer lifecycle messaging.
3. Envision marketing and sales mix and funnel archetypes to access and engage buyers. Define role of paid, owned,earned media strategies, account-based sales plays, and human and digital experiences for optimal funnel.
4. Confirm brand presence, visual identity, enabling collateral and digital presence for funnels. Craft visual branding, collateral and channel for buyer engagement funnels.
5. Engage the technology stack for customer data insights and full-funnel buyer engagement. Enable marketing Automation, Digital Engagement, ABM, Sales Intelligence, CRM, Smart Rooms, Customer Data Platform, Business Intelligence.
6. Align the teams and processes for metrics-driven program execution. Ensure the operating model enables campaign funnel execution with marketing and sales processes, organization, skills and resources.
7. Design funnels, construct, test, launch and optimize campaigns. Develop funnel and metrics models, create content and experiences, optimize programs for awareness, engagement and conversion, score leads for priority action.
8. Enable and track sales lead and prospect engagement and orchestrate opportunities. Enable sales teams to drive campaign funnel volumes and revenue.
9. Manage relationships for retention, up-sell and cross-sell. Deliver and service customers and delight people to maximize customer lifetime value via retention, up-sell, cross-sell.
“Revenue Architects has been the single highest-performing partner in helping us develop innovative buyer engagement strategies and marketing programs. They bring us the deep content marketing expertise and practical know-how that consistently delivers high-impact campaigns that perform the best.”