What We Do – Full-Funnel Buyer Engagement
Revenue Architects is a consulting agency working at the intersections of marketing, sales and technology. We apply our Revenue Architecture Methodology to help companies build marketing and sales capabilities and orchestrate buyer engagement to achieve more accelerated, predictable and sustainable revenue growth.
Services include marketing and sales diagnostics, revenue growth strategy and full-funnel marketing agency services.
- Consulting (projects)
- Agency Services (retainers)
- Solutions (e.g. CRM, Marketing Automation, CDP)
Our clients range from small and medium-sized to enterprise clients. We work with businesses who market and sell high-consideration products and services where integration and alignment across marketing and sales is vital. Vertical practices include B2B services and solutions, financial services and wealth management.
We work at the forefront of modern, integrated marketing, sales and PR and we embrace a flexible, collaborative, life-compatible work environment. Our members include both employees and independent professionals.
Core Team Members
- Work day-to-day on client assignments
- Core staff on assignments
- Participate in sales and client management
- Promote Revenue Architects
- Carry the “business card”
- Active, no-conflict positioning on LinkedIn
- Contractors/ 1099 or W2 Employee
Network Team Members
- Specialist consulting skills
- Independent contractors / 1099s
- Complete a composite team
- Agree individual projects and fees
Member Benefits Included
We have built an operating model and culture with the professional consultant in mind. Our member model is a healthy structure for mutual value and engagement. Members take advantage of Revenue Architects’ distinctive brand proposition, collaborative platform and tools to sell and deliver consulting and agency services, including:
- Brand and business structure (LLC S Corp)
- Initial Capital Investment
- Thought Leadership Platform and Resources
- Differentiated Revenue Architecture Methodology
- Brand Platform, Website and Social Media Presence
- Tools for Project Time Tracking, Invoicing, Payroll
- CRM and Marketing Automation Platform for Campaigns
- Google G-Suite Infrastructure, GDrive, Gmail, Calendar, etc.
- Client Invoicing, Cash Flow, Accounting, Timekeeping, Payroll etc.
- Collaboration, Sales and Delivery Support
- Incentives for Collaborative Sales
- Flexible, Virtual Working
Coaching Option ($2,000 per Month)
- Managing Partner Coach – 5 Hours per month for training, co-selling
- Marketing Campaign Execution (Content, Creative, Email, PR Program Execution Support) 10 Hours per month
- Compensation is based on a combination of consulting project delivery and margin share for sales contribution
- Standard “planning” External and Internal Billing Rate are established based on role
- All assignments including the team, budgets of hours and billing rates are pre-agreed individually.