We are seeking a consultant who brings both delivery and selling skills. This candidate will possess the foundation attributes to build into a leadership position with Revenue Architects. We are expanding our consulting agency, delivering a range of strategic services including inbound marketing, outbound marketing and sales consulting. The successful candidate will bring strong business acumen, innovative marketing, client facing consulting craft and motivated, and competitive sales skills.
- A passion to work strategically at the intersection of marketing, sales and technology and help client’s impact their revenue growth ambition
- Competitive and self-motivated bringing a strong business marketing and sales acumen – strong natural consulting craft and sales ‘DNA’
- Innovation around differentiated go to market strategies, ‘growth hacking’ and campaign designs that drive conversions and revenue performance
- Hands on marketing technology acumen and the ability to quickly learn and work with martech tools including; marketing automation, CRM, social media, business intelligence tools, adwords and websites, ec.
- Business analytical skills, including the use of spreadsheets along with hands on PowerPoint and writing skills
- An ambition to grow in a business-focused consulting career with the potential to assume leadership levels with Revenue Architects.
The consultant delivers client projects and workstreams independently, brings expertise in key services disciplines and is effective in building client relationships. He / she is a revenue marketing leader with expertise in critical areas of the Revenue Architects services. The consultant is self-directed and maintains a high degree of independence delivering consulting assignments. the candidate should have a strong, professional and visible public personal profile and 3+ years of experience.
The Consultant will work on sales and delivery for integrated marketing, digital marketing and sales projects – including hands on work with modern marketing solutions, CRM, analytic tools, websites, landing pages and campaign configuration.
Consultants are intelligent, articulate, organized, assertive, motivated, and bring technical marketing and core sales acumen. They are able to translate business opportunities into successful integrated marketing programs and apply hands on experience using new web and marketing technologies including marketing automation, website CMS, social media platforms, inbound marketing technologies, advertising platforms, analytics and CRM. They help design integrate, deploy and manage campaigns as part if client project delivery. They have personal integrity and strong professional standards and are open and collaborative communicators, both orally and in writing.
Candidates can grow quickly with the company based on their experience and expertise.
Selling and delivering client services for integrated marketing.
- Prospects and sells consulting services and retainers to target clients
- Generates and follows up with leads
- Works with senior team to propose and sell new client engagements
- Actively delivers on client retainers and projects and maintains a high degree of client satisfaction
- Designs, integrates and optimizes marketing campaigns and programs
- Develops content, integrated digital platforms, updates websites, configures campaigns
- Brings analytical capability to optimize campaign performance
- Executes advertising and inbound marketing programs, including SEO, paid media, social media/ earned media and owned media.
- Authors blog content and amplifies on social media
- Delivers marketing consulting within target segments, including B2B, Investment Management and Life Sciences firms.
- Applies sales acumen to develop leads, leveraging new marketing and sales tools, webinars, email, events, prospecting
- Builds relationships at client organizations
- Works with Revenue Architects’ team members to help qualify, propose, and close opportunities.
The successful candidate will bring 3+ years in marketing, sales in a consulting/ agency environment as well as a background in inbound marketing, social media, content marketing, digital marketing and solution selling. Inbound Marketing certifications and hands on experience with inbound marketing is preferred along with Google adwords and social media.
The Consultant bring experience in content marketing and inbound strategy to help clients organically improve rankings, lead conversions and sales. He/she is hands on and comfortable as a ‘full-stack’ technical marketer bringing familiarity with modern marketing tools including marketing automation (e.g. Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot, SharpsSpring), Google Analytics, Google Adwords and others.
Compensation is leveraged for upside and includes an income at plan of $80k+. A base salary of $50k along with incentives of $30k based on a mix of sales performance and client utilization. Health plan can be made available.