Senior member of the Revenue Architects team. Sells and manages client engagements independently. Is an industry leader and authors and manages client proposals. Generates sales and manages commercial arrangements and contracts in collaboration with the Managing Partner. Develops standards, methodologies and practices. Maintains utilization of 60+% (typical experience range (10+ years). Achieves a personal sales attribution of $300k+ (FTE).
The ideal candidate brings a successful and demonstrated track record in strategic marketing, technology including digital marketing and sales with both mid-market and global 2000 B2B, financial services (including Investment Management) and/or Life Sciences/Health companies. The candidate should have a deep understanding and passion for inbound marketing and sales strategies, emerging web technology, digital marketing trends and the ability to translate business opportunities into highly successful integrated marketing programs.
The candidate will be a thought leader and possess high personal, professional and ethical standards and be an open and collaborative communicator, both orally and in writing. He or she will be equipped to lead sales end-to-end, including developing and shaping proposals for strategic solutions. Client Partners are highly capable, organized, motivated and strategic thinkers. They are team players who interface well at all levels and thrive in an entrepreneurial and flexible working environment.
Manage client service delivery for integrated marketing programs.
- Develops a clear vision for the direction of the client’s integrated marketing strategy as a trusted advisor and delivery partner
- Demonstrates a broad comprehension of the client’s industry including knowledge of key challenges, players, competitors, products and technologies
- Translates business objectives and critical success factors into revenue strategies and a strategic plans
- Designs, integrates and optimizes innovative marketing campaigns and PR programs
- Delivers hands on expertise and oversees programs that entail configuring marketing / web technology / advertising platforms
- Actively manages and deliver month-to-month retainers and projects.
Lead and contribute to Revenue Architects marketing and business expansion.
- Helps lead the firm’s growth with new clients and targeted marketing programs
- Active speaker and authors thought leading content and publishes to the blog and on social media
- Builds PR engagement to drive the Revenue Architects’ brand
- Engages marketing programs for targeted segments, including B2B, Investment Management and Life Sciences.
Identify and close deals that generate substantial revenue.
- Uses inbound selling tactics, webinars, eMail, events, and engages actively in outbound prospecting
- Builds relationships at executive levels and positions for long-term wins
- Identifies, qualifies, proposes, and closes new opportunities with existing and new clients
- Manages assigned accounts and ensures revenue retention and growth.
Client Partners have a minimum of ten (10) years professional consulting/ agency experience as well as a strong background in selected disciplines and industries. They bring digital marketing and innovative revenue technologies and solutions expertise. An MBA or equivalent experience is required. Background with sales methodology from a reputable source (Miller-Heiman, TAS, Power Based Sell, etc.) is a plus. Certification in inbound marketing/ and with marketing automation solutions and CRM is highly valued.
The compensation includes an incentive plan reflecting personal utilization and sales contribution. Benefits are available for full-time colleagues along with benefits.