Bank Marketing and a 360 Degree Customer Focus
Banks are rethinking their traditionally product centric model and transforming to a customer engagement model. Practices from other industries can offer guidance in delivering to the needs of today’s more media-savvy customer. Many banks need to reestablish their long standing leadership in trust and loyalty following the financial crisis. The leaders are building a more intimate, trusted relationship with their customers. Elements include:
- Enhancing analytics to provide a 360-degree view of the customer and profitability
- Enhancing the platform for customer engagement to be more nimble and responsive to the new media / social media environment
- Engage customers where they are with omni channel distribution
- Align the organization across marketing, sales, finance, HR and Technology, placing the customer first
A successful model should take a holistic view and tackle revenue generation as a balanced effort across each part of the marketing and sales funnel.
Recent Services Focus
- Strategy, planning and program management
- Marketing automation and ESP selection
- CRM selection and Deployment
- Positioning and value propositions
- Branding and content collateral
- Content marketing programs
- Social media engagement
- Wealth management marketing
- Sales effectiveness.
Contact us to learn more.